Our objective is to provide English fans of Korean content with the best subtitles possible so they can enjoy the content as much as they possibly can. We pride ourselves on the high quality of both the translations and the presentation of said translations.
Active members of Baechu Squad.
- SharpShark: Translation
- BlueFirefly: Typesetting
- Sepro: Typesetting
- Viawonu: Typesetting
- Zee: Typesetting
- Angus: QC
- KingAphrodite: QC
Hall of Valour
This is a section to honour the past contributors to Baechu Squad, no matter how briefly their stay was. Their assistance is eternally appreciated.
- 2eastsea: Translation + Timing (TGE2 - 1 Episode)
- alice0001: Translation (SG2 - 3 Episodes, TGE1 - 1 Episode)
- azekeP: Timing (SG2 - 4 Episodes)
- bh1nd: Translating, Timing, + QC (TGE3 - 5 Episodes)
- CalmDeer: Translation + QC (SG2 - 6 Episodes, TGE1 - 1 Episode)
- celine_montales: Timing (TGE3 - 1 Episode)
- Doubleshields: Coordination (SG2 - 2 Episodes)
- dnlnm: Ripping + Translation (TGE3 - 11 Episodes)
- elkniv: Translation + QC (SG2 - 1 Episode)
- geumdoong2: Translation (SG2 - 1 Episode)
- gnst: Timing (TGE1 - 1 Episode)
- haminwu: Translation (TGE3 - 1 Episode)
- Ice: Translation + Timing (GHMC2 - 3 Episode)
- JamesBonfire: Timing (SG2 - 1 Episode)
- Manhwa: Translation + QC (SG2 - 1 Episode)
- michielim: Timing (TGE3 - 7 Episodes)
- miewhatt: Timing (TGE1 - 1 Episode)
- neyisheng: Translation (TGE1 - 1 Episode)
- nightly01: Translation (TGE3 - 3 Episodes)
- nytelynx: Translation + Timing (SG2 - 6 Episodes)
- Ron_the_Rowdy: Translation (SG2 - 1 Episode, TGE3 - 1 Episode)
- ry_the77: Timing (TGE3 - 1 Episode)
- Stinger10X: Timing (TGE2 - 1 Episode)
- TheWanderer1230: Timing + Typesetting (SG2 - 11 Episodes)
- treacleclouds: Translating + Timing (SG2 - 3 Episodes)
- walr0s: Translation (TGE2 - 1 Episode)
Interested in helping?
If you’d like to pitch in for a project, we’re open to help, but we’d highly prefer qualified and reliable individuals, so please make sure you’re familiar with the processes outlined in the Subtitling Guide and that you’re determined to contribute reliably. To reach out, please go through email or twitter.
Please note that for each of these, attitude is more important than experience, you just need to be willing to learn and diligent in your work.
The current big thing on our plate is The Great Escape, so this is what you would likely be doing if you wanted to help, either as working on parts of season 1/2 in the off season or helping out as The Great Escape 4 is airing.